WHO WE ARE
Giving voice to CF
Breathe Bravely strives to create dialogue and build community among those impacted by cystic fibrosis by shedding light on research, education, and giving voice to every person's unique journey.
Courage. Community. Connectedness.
- To support local and national CF non-profits
- To develop programs that support individuals with CF through the art of singing
- To promote empathy and a feeling of sameness among those with and without CF
- To engage discussion focused on quality of life, reflection and hope
- To find the beauty in every breath
Breathe Bravely is a not-for-profit, charitable organization formed under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Breathe Bravely are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for U.S. federal income tax purposes.